Valentine’s Day is THIS Sunday! You forgot didn’t you? Just kidding. Or perhaps you are just like me, and have been genuinely busy….Ok, who am I kidding…I forgot. The days just went by so fast! Whatever the case may be, never fear- I put together some great last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas!
1. Fancy Nancy Heart to Heart – I know what you’re thinking. A book? Umm..yea! Fancy Nancy is popular in our household. So trust me, the kiddos will love it! For more options on other awesome books to get, check out my friend Elle’s blog: Another Day… Another Diaper… She put together a great list of books to gift on Vday!
2. Gift Bags/Basket – Head on over to Target, grab a cute little basket/bag at Bullseye’s Play Ground. Walk around Target aimlessly throwing nicknacks your kids may like in your basket. Keep walking around and throw some more items in your cart. Walk out of the store with a shopping cart full of stuff you don’t need, but most importantly- a sweet little Valentine’s Day gift basket for your little loves. Check out My Big Fat Happy Life for ideas on what to get for kids Valentine’s Day Baskets!
3. CHARM IT! Jewelry– We are huge CHARM IT! fans! They have the cutest charm bracelets & necklaces! They would make an awesome Valentine’s Day gift! And if your gal already owns a CHARM IT! bracelet or necklace, then purchase some charms to add to her collection. Check out a review we did a while back: CHARM IT! Review
4. Movie Date- Open up your Fandango app and purchase tickets to Kung Fu Panda 3. To get the kiddos even more excited download some printables! There are fun mazes, coloring pages, masks, & more to enjoy!
1. Timex Metropolitan+ Watch– Not only is this a watch- but, it’s a fitness tracker as well! Your man while look stylish, while burning off calories.
2. Rhapsody – For the music lover! Give the gift of music this Valentine’s Day. Now until February 14, (You know…2 days from now! So take out your credit card and order now!!) you can gift an entire year of music for just $85 (a $120 value). Click here to redeem offer: Rhapsody Valentine’s
3. Beer Making Kit– Bring the bar to your man! He is bound to love the Beer Making Kit-Everyday IPA®.
4. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Cologne- I know…I know…so cliche! However, your man will smell great! You can never go wrong with cologne!
5. Brass Minimalist Wallet – Your man will love this wallet fashioned from solid brass and wrapped in plush vegetable-tanned leather.
1. – Makeup is a girls best friend! Instead of giving her chocolate, give her this chocolate smelling palette! But pretty much dudes- head into your closest Sephora. Tell them your gal is obsessed with makeup, and they will find something she is bound to love! The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette
2. Alaïa Paris Eau de Parfum – Perfume seems like a cop out, doesn’t it? So stereotypical on Valentine’s Day. However, Alaïa Paris Eau de Parfum smells AMAZING! The lady is your life will love you for purchasing such an amazing smelling fragrance. I literally can’t stop wearing it since I got my bottle. I actually just sprayed some on right now, since I am writing about it! It smells so goooood!
3. All About Us – I know what you’re thinking…a book? This is no ordinary book though! This is a book for couples, filled with thought-provoking questions to capture your relationship in a meaningful yet fun way.
4. Spa Day- Book your gal a day at the Red Door Spa. She deserves to be pampered after all! They offer mens services, so why not book a massage for yourself as well, so it can be a couples thing!
5. Cupid’s Heart Charm Bangle – Alex And Ani have the cutest selection of bangle bracelets! There are so many options to choose from, you are bound to find a bracelet or 2 perfect for your Valentine!
What do you have planned for Valentine’s Day?
Let me know in the comments section!