This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls#CollectiveBias
Although I am not a big fan of the Fall & Winter seasons, one thing I do look forward to,asides from the holidays of course, is- Football! I love getting together with family & friends to watch a game! We all normally bring treats for us to share amongst each other. I know just the perfect tailgating treat to bring along next time- Football Shaped OREO Cookie Balls! And who in their right mind, doesn’t love OREO cookies?!
Check out the official OREO Cookie Balls recipe below:
OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Share and enjoy!
Aren’t the little Football shaped OREO Cookie Balls adorable?
Perfect for football fans!
White Icing to decorate with.
I love how simple it is to make OREO Cookie Balls! To mix things up a bit, I like to try different types of OREO’s and cream cheese flavors. Golden OREO cookies and Strawberry cream cheese? YUM! The possibilities are endless!
I love Walmart, so of course I always head there to buy any items I need. I made sure to stock up on cookies since we all love to eat them in my household! I also got some extra as well, that way I can make OREO Cookie Balls for friends and family!
Have you made OREO Cookie Balls?
What flavor combination do you like?
Let me know in the comments!